Banking should help you live your life, not take valuable time from your life. Extra convenient and free, Checking Timesavers are just waiting for you to give them a try. Start by making the full switch from your old bank to Guaranty Bank with our Switch Kit!
- Switch Kit How-To Guide: Get started by understanding what the Switch Kit can do for you and see how easy it is to switch.
- Switch Kit Organizer: Track all of your pending transactions and in-coming and out-going payments that you may have as you phase out your old account. It will help you consolidate the activity as you begin to make the most of your new Guaranty Bank account.
- Automatic Payment Change form: Set up on-going recurring payments like your utility bills, gym membership and more. It's a quick way to ensure your bills are paid automatically and on time.
- Request to Close Account form: Officially close out your old account at your other bank. You can even send this form in through the mail!
- Next, make sure to enroll your paycheck for Direct Deposit:
- Your money is deposited electronically and available to you immediately
- More secure than having checks delivered through the mail
- No longer worry about getting to the bank to make a deposit
- So, what are you waiting for? Get started with Direct Deposit right now!
- Can bank 24/7 from home, work or anywhere you can access the internet
- View accounts, transfer money, order checks and more
- Keep tabs on your account by setting up customized alerts via email
- Set alerts to monitor balances, transactions or other events
- Pay virtually any bill online
- Set up recurring payments and advance payments up to a year ahead
- Reduces time spent on check writing and paperwork
- Click here to see an interactive demo of Online Banking with BillPay
- Safe and always on time because payments come from your checking account electronically
- Saves time and postage
INFO Line: 1-800-235-4636 (INFO)
- Automated phone menu leads you to account information day or night
- Monitor balances, transfer money, confirm deposits and more
Also, ask us how you can link a money market or savings account to your checking account for Overdraft Protection!*