Don't Go Broke Building Your Credit Score
CALL 800-235-4636 TO LEARN MORE
Here's How It Works:You pay the loan back on time, and you start on the path to improving your credit score. It’s that simple.
The first step is finding a nearby branch and stopping in for a consult. You tell us your goals, and we’ll help you start reaching them.
Get The Green
After approval, we review your credit score together and lend you $1,000 in a secured CD. No money down. No crazy fees. Just straight up opportunity.
Stay On Track
All you have to do is make monthly, on-time
payments, and Credit Builder reports your success to the credit bureaus. We’ll also meet regularly to review your score.
At the end of the term, if you’ve made all your payments, you get to keep the $1,000. (And the higher credit score.) No strings attached.
Great Credit Leads to Great Things
- Better chance for credit card and loan approval
- Potential for lower interest rates on credit cards and loans
- Easier approval for rental houses and apartments
- Better car insurance rates
- No security deposits on cell phone contracts
- Lower to no security deposits on utilities
Top 10 Causes of Bad Credit
- Late payments (On anything. Student loan, car loan, credit card, you name it.)
- Not paying at all
- Having an account "charged off"
- Having an account sent to collections
- Defaulting on a loan
- Filing for bankruptcy
- Foreclosing on a home
- Getting a judgement
- High credit card balances (relative to your credit limit)
- Maxed out credit cards
No Money Down. No Crazy Fees. No Reason Not to Start. Visit your local branch today.
The Proof Is In The People
Learn how Credit Builder can help you from real customers and employees.
*Credit Builder results are not guaranteed
- Credit Builder Loan is subject to application, eligibility and credit qualification. Rates and terms are subject to.change.
- Improvement in credit score is dependent on multiple factors specific to your situation and financial behavior. For example, late payments on utility bills, car loans or credit card accounts would negatively influence your credit score, even if your payments on a Credit Builder Loan are current.
- Failure to make required monthly minimum payments by the payment due date for the Credit Builder Loan will result in negative reporting to the credit bureau and will not improve your credit score.
- This product will not repair your credit, and negative credit history will not be removed from your credit report as a result of this program.
- Money Back Refund of interest paid requires that all Credit Builder loan payments must be made within 29 days of their due dates for the full five-year term.
For more information on credit scores, go to myfico.com.